HollyBerry Studio is excited to be partnering with Butterfly Haven to offer Santa Mini Sessions!!! Want to see Santa, but don’t want to wait in line at the mall? Santa is coming to St. Charles, and your family can visit with him for an entire 15 minutes! Scroll to the bottom and click the link to book your time slot! The details:
Learn more about Santa Jerry:
Santa Jerry graduated from CW Howard Santa University in 2016. It took Mrs. Claus a wee bit longer to graduate since she was so busy tending to all of those elves, and graduated a year later in 2017. CW Howard Santa University is considered the Harvard of Santa Claus Schools, and is located in Midland Michigan. Santa Jerry’s suit was custom created by Santa and Company who have been making professional suits since 1937. Santa Jerry’s beard is 100% real!!!
You won’t catch Santa Jerry at the local mall. Oh no! Santa Jerry can be found at home parties, corporate and private events. He and Mrs. Claus volunteer a lot of their time year round with Butterfly Haven. He has been Santa Jerry for 4 years and feels it is a calling, and feels it is a true blessing to bring joy to so many! Santa Jerry and Mrs. Claus can provide caroling, and story telling during visits. Santa Jerry loves to incorporate the birth of Christ into his visits, if the parents are interested in their children hearing the story. Santa Jerry is experienced with children with sensory sensitivities. Santa Jerry plays the organ and handbells!
Learn more about Butterfly Haven:
Butterfly Haven, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, serving the greater St. Louis area’s foster, adoptive families and children in crisis. Dedicated to teaching God’s love in action and founded on the principles of compassion and service, the mission of the organization is to enrich the lives of children in the foster care system. Read more here.
- Is this just for little ones or can other members of the family join in the session? This is not exclusive to just children. The entire family can participate as well. However, keep in mind the more people in the set, the more crowded the photos and less attention on the little ones.
- Is there a minimum age? Nope! Santa LOVES babies!
- Is there a maximum age? Nope! You just have to be young at heart.
- What do I get for the price? Your investment covers the following: One-on-one private session with Santa in a total live interactive experience. This isn’t a traditional photography session!!! The interaction with Santa will be natural according to the age and cooperation of the participants. Santa will read, sing, place candy canes and other decorations on the tree, and a whole lot more!!! You will get 7 digital images in an online downloadable gallery with a print release. Plus, you get the satisfaction of helping a great organization!!!
- Where will Santa be? After you have booked, we will provide you with the address of the residence in St. Charles.
- What happens if it rains? Santa sessions will take place inside, so there’s no need to worry about the weather.
- Will there be any other activities going on? Yes! We will have Santa’s workshop with small gifts that are great for teacher gifts, stocking stuffers, or even office rob-your-neighbor parties. (All gifts will be priced about $5 or less.)
- Can we change outfits during the session? The session time slot is very strict. To be sure each family has a wonderful experience, sessions are 15 minutes long with 5 minutes scheduled between for transition. There’s just not enough time to change outfits during such a short window. We are committed to respecting everyone’s time and staying on schedule. We recommend arriving at least 10 minutes before your session start time, already in your outfits. This allows plenty of time for check-in and to let your children hang out with Mrs. Claus and get used to their surroundings.
- What happens if my child doesn’t cooperate? There is no guarantee that every child is ready to see and joyfully interact with Santa. We will capture what is present. We can’t force your child to be joyful and happy, but believe me when I say Santa Jerry is pure magic!!! If he can’t get your child to have a good time, then no one can!
- How much of the price goes to help foster and crisis families in St. Louis? All of it! 100% of the proceeds will go directly to Butterfly Haven. HollyBerry Studio, Santa Jerry, and all of our amazing volunteers are doing this out of love for Butterfly Haven!
CLICK HERE TO BOOK: